Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring is here

Although living in Dubai, you just see summer days and not so summer days but at this time of the year, I am always reminded of the snow and the wait for the first leaves to sprout when I used to live in Sweden just the winter before last. So I decided to make this wall hanging as a welcome to spring! For the long leaves twigs, my thanks to Anatasia for posting such a helpful tutorial. I will be coming up with a tutorial for the shrubs, a technique that I have created on my own instead of using husking. My favorite here is the border.




I am linking this post to

If you find my work inspiring and create something similar, please quote my work and blog in your post. I would also appreciate if you leave a comment. All budding artists do need a pat on the back! Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...