Monday, December 8, 2014

Here and Now: Quilling jewellery


Lately I have been doing a lot of quilling jewellery and have been trying to get hold of jewellery wire, ear hooks beads and and all sorts of embellishments to create these lovely pieces. And of course I have been reading, watching videos and experimenting to learn more about making jewellery. So here are some of the pieces that I have created. I love wearing these colourful creations to match my clothes and the best thing is I can create my own colour combinations as per my need and wardrobe.

Here is a picture of a few of my quilled earrings.



And close ups...






                          
  


                                




If you find my work inspiring and create something similar, please quote my work and blog in your post. I would also appreciate if you leave a comment. All budding artists do need a pat on the back! Thanks for visiting!




1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate and value each one of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...