Saturday, November 15, 2014

Catching-Up Series: Quilled Vase

I wanted to try my hand further at some 3D quilling after the jewellery box and so decided to make a Vase. My initial idea was to use a plastic yoghurt drink bottle as a quideline and created the quilled piece on its own. But that seems quite difficult so I ended up sticking up the quilled pieces on the bottle itself. Turns out to be not a bad idea as I can add water to the bottle and use it as a real vase!





If you find my work inspiring and create something similar, please quote my work and blog in your post. I would also appreciate if you leave a comment or follow my blog. All budding artists do need a pat on the back! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate and value each one of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...