Saturday, April 6, 2013

Blog Award - Yippee!!!

I am thrilled to receive my first ever blog award! Thank you so much Zoe for appreciating my work and passing me this honour.



Rules:

- thank  the person who gave you the award

- put a link of her/his blog in your blog

- put in your blog the logo of the award

- give the award to 7 blogs with less than 50 members

- put links to this blog

- inform these people that they received the award

- write 7 thing (facts) about yourself 


I have to pass this award to 7 bloggers with less than 50 members. Usually everyone is looking at popular blogs with a lot of followers so this is wonderful as it provides encouragement to new bloggers. Visit their blogs since they also have good crafts to share.:

  1. Nimmo
  2. Kavitha
  3. Swathi
  4. Maneka
  5. Sheetal
  6. Galina
  7. La Dolce Vita


Now 7 facts about myself:

  1. I love creativity in any form.
  2. I have tremendous patience.
  3. I am capable of thinking out of the box.
  4. I have always given handmade cards to friends and family.
  5. I have learnt quilling from fellow bloggers over internet.
  6. I love nature.
  7. I hate exercising.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...