Thursday, February 5, 2015

Jhumka Sets

It is so heartening to see that people from all over the world visit my blog. Today my blog touched the magic figure of 100,000 page views!!! Thanks to all my blog readers for your continued support and encouragement!

Continuing with my current obsession with jewellery making, here are some quilled jhumkas that I have made in the past month. This time I made a matching pendent to go with the jhumkas. Being a novice in the field of jewellery making, it is always fun to try out different embellishments/findings to see what looks the best in the finished piece. The ear hooks and the first pendant bail have been handmade by me with 20 gauge wire.

 

 

 



 










If you find my work inspiring and create something similar, please quote my work and blog in your post. I would also appreciate if you leave a comment. All budding artists do need a pat on the back! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate and value each one of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...