Thursday, December 8, 2011

Something Fishy!!!

Finally after a long long time, I am back in action. Its been almost 3 months now since we moved to Dubai and about a couple of weeks ago we finally shifted from the hotel apartment to a house that we have made into our home. And I have organized my tools and paper and am ready to begin posting.

After moving to Dubai I have only made one quilling card which was for my son's Birthday in September. Every evening after coming back from school, he would go to the pool for a swim and then come back and ring the doorbell with his swimming glasses on and a grin that made him look just like goldfish. So for his B'day, I made him this card.


















I specially like the weaving for the water affect.













The fishes are quite simple but the quilled eyes give them a character.
 













Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate and value each one of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...